What better way to enjoy summer than to get a launch trampoline for the water. There aren’t many healthy recreational activities that kids enjoy more than a trampoline that launches them into water. Trampolines can instantly put smiles on the faces of people using them. The feeling of bouncing around is quite liberating. You get to exercise and feel a boost in energy all at the same time.
Trampolines are a great way to keep your children engaged too. They help enhance your child’s muscle development. This strengthens their bones and joints too. It also works their cardiovascular system. Overall, this exercise firms up most parts of your body! You’ll also notice improved agility and balance.
Jumping on a trampoline provides hours of entertainment. Moreover, it’s an excellent workout for both you and your children. Do you know what gives it an edge over others? Having a launch! So, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best launch trampolines on the market. Take a look!
7. 15-2030 Water Bouncer with Launcher by Wow Sports
Product Description: This water trampoline by Wow Sports is a fan favorite. It’s reasonably priced and ticks all the right boxes. The perimeter is perfect for two to three adults to jump around!
Design and Quality: The water trampoline is made from a strong PVC material. There are safety pads between the frames to provide added security. The trampoline doesn’t require too much effort to inflate or deflate either.
- It comes with an anchor bag.
- There are speed valves to help inflate and deflate the water trampoline.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
6. O-Zone Water Launch Trampoline by Rave
Product Description: If you’re looking for something to keep your kids preoccupied, this is it. The O-Zone trampoline by Rave is the ideal investment for your children. It’s cheap and fun! It’s super easy to set up too.
Design and Quality: This trampoline is made to make your life easier. It’s fully assembled and comes with the necessary accessories to keep your children safe. All you have to do is pump it up and place it in the pool.
- The trampoline comes with a boarding platform and two mounting handles.
- There’s a 40-pound anchor bag included.
5. Island Hopper Bounce Rig, Bounce and Splash, 13ft, Yellow
Product Description: This circular trampoline has a foam-padded perimeter. So, you can jump around in comfort and ease. You won’t have to worry about it leaking because the seams are securely stitched.
Design and Quality: The trampoline foam is half a foot wide. So, you know your legs won’t feel the strain. It’s constructed from a strong 1000 Denier PVC material. It also comes with six anchors! There are three tied inside and three in the tube.
- There is a one-year warranty.
- It comes with a ladder to help you get up from the water.
4. Aqua Jump 250 Eclipse with Launch by Rave
Product Description: This three-in-one water trampoline is the life of any party. It can accommodate multiple people. So, you know it’s bound to be a great time! The trampoline not only has a larger surface area, but it’s also easier to set up as well.
Design and Quality: The water trampoline comes with a large aqua slide, a log, and a huge aqua launch. There is an anchor harness too. It comes with a boarding latter to help your transition from the water easier.
- It comes with a life-long warranty.
- There are high-speed inflator and deflator.
3. Aqua Jump Eclipse by Rave
Product Description: This water trampoline by Rave comes with an aqua launch and an aqua log. It’s double the trouble, but triple the fun! Be assured that you’re going to have a good time with this. It’s a great way to bring friends and family together.
Design and Quality: The Aqua Jump Eclipse is constructed from a boat grade PVC. It has heat-welded seams to stop it from wear and tear too. It comes with a five-step ladder to help you get on it from the water.
- It’s treated with a UV block to ensure durability.
- There are high-speed inflator and deflator attached.
- There’s an anchor connector kit.
- You’ll find 65 square feet worth of jump surface!
2. Platinum Water Launch Trampoline by Aquaguide
Product Description: This 23-foot octagon-shaped frame is designed to last a long time. It’s even fit for commercial use. Four to five people can easily jump on this water trampoline at once. It’s bound to be a blast!
Design and Quality: This water trampoline by Aquaguide is at the top of the chart for good reason. All the springs pull in different directions to help you bounce higher. Keep it away from the water during winter for improved durability.
- It comes with an access platform and an anchor bridle.
- There’s a three-year warranty.
- The product is equipped with a UV block to protect it from damage.
1. Aqua Jump Launch Trampoline by Rave
Product Description: This fun trampoline can easily accommodate multiple children and two adults. It also takes very little time to set up! The trampoline has a ladder attached to the side to help you get on it from water.
Design and Quality: The Aqua Jump Launch water trampoline features a design with heavy steel frames. The product may look lightweight but it enables you to jump higher! The 28-ounce PVC has heat-welded seams.
- It’s resistant to mold and mildew.
- It has 65 square foot surface to jump around.
- It comes with an anchor connect kit and inflator pump.
Final Thoughts On Choosing a Good Launch Trampoline
Water trampolines are fun and safe. Pay attention to the weight limits for added security. Keep an eye out for your children though. They’re not seasoned swimmers and are always up to mischief.
The Aqua Jump Launch Trampoline ticks all the right boxes. You can send someone flying if they’ve been annoying you too much! All in all, they’re a great way to spend time with kids and adults alike. Go get your launch trampoline today!
Wow Watersports Bouncer Jump Station 15-2030
RAVE Sports O-Zone Plus Water Bouncer
Island Hopper 13' Bounce N Splash
RAVE Eclipse AJ-250 Trampoline with Aqua Launch
RAVE Sports Aqua Jump Eclipse 15' Water Park
AQUAGLIDE Platinum Supertramp
Rave Aqua Launch